Magnachip Semiconductor announced an agreement to be acquired by Wise Road Capital for $1.4 billion a few months ago, and the debates on the deal has never stopped since. Facing strict scrutiny by U.S. government and dealing with local technology leakage concerns in Korea, where is the way out for Wise Road Capital to complete this acquisition? Rob Enderle, President and Principal Analyst of the Enderle Group, might have the answers.
ijiwei Talk EP75: An outlook on Wise Road’s acquisition of Magnachip
- China's IC industry anticipates its top award this weekend in Beijing
- ijiwei Talk EP22: What’s driving the competition of quantum computing supremacy?
- ijiwei Talk EP90: Is open source truly free?
- ijiwei Talk EP89: Is there a global shortage of IC talents?
- ijiwei Talk EP88: How Malaysia lockdown threatens global supply chain
- ijiwei Talk EP87: Malaysia industry under the shadow of pandemic