The Wall Street Journal reported last week that Intel was in talks to acquire GlobalFoundries for roughly $30 billion. Is it a smart decision for Intel’s foundry business? Would Europe and China let the deal pass? In this video, Rob Enderle, President and Principal Analyst of the Enderle Group, thoroughly exams Intel’s acquisition of GlobalFoundries and its potentials.
ijiwei Talk EP76: Intel to acquire GlobalFoundries is part of US onshore plan?
- ijiwei Talk EP90: Is open source truly free?
- ijiwei Talk EP89: Is there a global shortage of IC talents?
- ijiwei Talk EP88: How Malaysia lockdown threatens global supply chain
- ijiwei Talk EP87: Malaysia industry under the shadow of pandemic
- ijiwei Talk EP86: Who's the biggest hinder of Nvidia Arm deal?
- ijiwei Talk EP85: Semiconductor industry is booming, so is chip price