Mergers and acquisitions could always be a threat to ISA license. Comparing with commercial proprietary ISA, is RISC-V a safer choice? And where does the future of open standards lie? Here is why Dr. Roddy Urquhart believes that RISC-V has a promising future. Dr. Urquhart is Senior Marketing Director at Codasip, and has solid technical experience in the semiconductor industry.
ijiwei Talk EP91: ISA ownership vs. commercial application, is RISC-V a more reliable choice?
- ijiwei Talk EP98: How many layers could 3D NAND take?
- ijiwei Talk EP97: How did Micron lose in the 3D XPoint gamble?
- ijiwei Talk EP96: Could Chinese companies thrive in the booming memory industry?
- ijiwei Talk EP95: Intel’s long goodbye to NAND flash
- ijiwei Talk EP94: How would Honor find its position in high-end smartphone market?
- ijiwei Talk EP93: Would Arm still be reliable when it becomes a competitor?