With a series of launch events in the last few months, the competition in smartphone market has become more and more fierce. New to the game as an independent player, would Honor be able to compete with Apple and Samsung to find its position in the high-end smartphone market as promised? Here’s how Tarun Pathak, Research Director with Counterpoint Technology Market Research, thinks of Honor’s marketing strategy.
ijiwei Talk EP94: How would Honor find its position in high-end smartphone market?
- ijiwei Talk EP98: How many layers could 3D NAND take?
- ijiwei Talk EP97: How did Micron lose in the 3D XPoint gamble?
- ijiwei Talk EP96: Could Chinese companies thrive in the booming memory industry?
- ijiwei Talk EP95: Intel’s long goodbye to NAND flash
- ijiwei Talk EP93: Would Arm still be reliable when it becomes a competitor?
- ijiwei Talk EP92: The future is highly specialized processors