Among all the trendy technology in electronic vehicles, smaller, cheaper battery with longer range is undoubtedly one of the vital concerns. In this episode, Dr. Victor Veliadis from PowerAmerica explains why silicon carbide is profoundly related to the development of batteries as well as other devices in EV. Dr. Veliadis is Executive Director and CTO of PowerAmerica, a WBG semiconductor power electronics Manufacturing Institute. He is also an ECE Professor at NCSU, an IEEE Fellow and EDS Distinguished Lecturer.
ijiwei Talk EP112: How does SiC open a new chapter for EV?
- ijiwei Talk EP126: How would silicon carbide empower Chinese semiconductor industry?
- ijiwei Talk EP125: The internal and external reasons behind global chip shortage
- ijiwei Talk EP124: How to improve 200mm wafer yields through testing?
- ijiwei Talk EP123: How competitive is Huawei in current smartphone market?
- ijiwei Talk EP122: How could Chinese smartphones survive in the ever-rising competition?
- ijiwei Talk EP121: Where do smartphone opportunities lie in 2022?