Last November, Germany think tank Stiftung Neue Verantwortung (SNV) released a policy brief discussing the reasons behind current global shortage, as well as possible solutions. As an international value chain, semiconductor industry needs a stable geopolitics environment more than many industries do. In this episode of ijiwei Talk, we invited Julia Hess, project manager of Technology and Geopolitics at SNV to explain how the uncertain geopolitics has elongated chip shortage.
ijiwei Talk EP125: The internal and external reasons behind global chip shortage
- ijiwei Talk EP160: How could Chinese GPU players become competitive?
- ijiwei Talk EP159: AMD vs Intel vs Nvidia, more competition in GPU market?
- ijiwei Talk EP156: GPU prices are falling but the market is growing faster!
- ijiwei Talk EP155: Who raised graphic cards prices?
- ijiwei Talk EP154: Will Chinese suppliers get more important roles with Apple?
- ijiwei Talk EP153: Shortage keeps soaring, can Apple get enough capacity from TSMC?