The United States has frequently deepened export restrictions to China, and domestic semiconductor Internet and other large enterprises have become more and more difficult to make technological breakthroughs. However, some companies such as TSMC and Intel have obtained temporary US licenses. So which companies can obtain temporary licenses? What are its limitations? Christopher Timura, Senior Legal Counsel in the Washington office of Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP.
ijiweiTalk Ep 209: Detailed explanation of the US BIS export license policy
- ijiweiTalk Ep 230: Sony: Ambition and Aggression
- ijiweiTalk Ep 229: The marriage between chip manufacturing and image sensor is in progress
- ijiweiTalk Ep 228: How is the current image sensor being choked by the market?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 227: Can Chinese EDA suppliers simply copy the overseas EDA business model?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 226: Could Smartphones Take SLR Cameras?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 225: With CPU IP declining year by year, ARM is the one to blame