The U.S. Department of Commerce’s new regulations on export restrictions to China have attracted much attention. The new regulations range from products to “the U.S. person”and then to companies in countries other than China. The interviewee in this issue focused on analyzing the impact of the new regulations on individuals and semiconductors such as Europe. Business constraints. Harry Clark, Head of Orrick International Trade and Investment Team.
ijiweiTalk Ep 218: The U.S.‘s new regulations also make European semiconductors "victimized"?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 232: Mobile CIS: The battlefield for venders
- ijiweiTalk Ep 231: Why Sony's Small Pixel Technology lags behind
- ijiweiTalk Sp: 2023: The Good, The Bad, and The Hope (1)
- ijiweiTalk Sp: 2023: The Good, The Bad, and The Hope (2)
- ijiweiTalk Ep 230: Sony: Ambition and Aggression
- ijiweiTalk Ep 229: The marriage between chip manufacturing and image sensor is in progress