Recently, Sony Semiconductor said that in 2024, the still images of mobile phones are expected to exceed the image quality of SLR cameras. This point of view is supported by the technical support of the maclobby team. Is it possible for mobile phones to take pictures comparable to SLRs? Where should the road of mobile phone photography go? AtulIngle, Assistant Professor of Computer Science, Portland State University.
ijiweiTalk Ep 226: Could Smartphones Take SLR Cameras?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 248: Who to be responsible for drivers' privacy when cars get smarter?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 247: Will Israel's ICT industry be abandoned by western countries?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 246: Mayday! Israel not an investment heaven anymore?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 245: Could Chip Act be the 'Quantum Bible'?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 244: China Cracked Quantum Encryption? END GAME of password!
- ijiweiTalk Ep 243: Is IoT's demand for 5G overhyped? How about 6G?