As we all know, in the EDA industry, Synopsys, Cadence, and Mentor are the three giants. They have established a stable leading position through years of mergers and acquisitions, and their one-stop business model is well received and profitable. So how is the domestic EDA industry developing? What are the highlights of the IP industry? Eric Esteve, the founder of IPnest, provides strategic consulting and IP-related market research for the company's senior customers. DACIP committee member.
ijiweiTalk Ep 227: Can Chinese EDA suppliers simply copy the overseas EDA business model?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 248: Who to be responsible for drivers' privacy when cars get smarter?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 247: Will Israel's ICT industry be abandoned by western countries?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 246: Mayday! Israel not an investment heaven anymore?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 245: Could Chip Act be the 'Quantum Bible'?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 244: China Cracked Quantum Encryption? END GAME of password!
- ijiweiTalk Ep 243: Is IoT's demand for 5G overhyped? How about 6G?