In the face of declining demand for image sensors, Sony Semiconductor Solutions has adopted a more aggressive product strategy than before. But for its competitors, this does not seem to be good news... TechInsights Senior Analyst, Jeffrey Mathews.
ijiweiTalk Ep 230: Sony: Ambition and Aggression
- ijiweiTalk Ep 248: Who to be responsible for drivers' privacy when cars get smarter?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 247: Will Israel's ICT industry be abandoned by western countries?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 246: Mayday! Israel not an investment heaven anymore?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 245: Could Chip Act be the 'Quantum Bible'?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 244: China Cracked Quantum Encryption? END GAME of password!
- ijiweiTalk Ep 243: Is IoT's demand for 5G overhyped? How about 6G?