IJIWEI celebrates 15th anniversary!
责编： WM Zhang
- MIIT official Yang Xudong: China will adhere to international cooperation, break the bottleneck of supply and demand, and maintain security and stability of the global supply chain in the chip industr
- Leading Chinese semiconductor investors say they believe the next five to 10 years are still the golden period for the country’s chip industry and will go after new applications
- “Chip Power Demo 2022” completes all 12 sessions and will award the finalists of cutting-edge semiconductor projects at the July 15-16 Jiwei Semiconductor Summit
- ijiwei Talk EP85: Semiconductor industry is booming, so is chip price
- ijiwei Talk EP42: Why countries seek to on-shore semiconductor value chain?
- ijiwei Talk EP41: “Chip Nationalism” vs. “Exploiting Choke Point”