While more and more intelligent cars bring convenience to people, they also collect a lot of personal information of drivers, so who will maintain the data protection of smart cars? Will it be exploited by some companies? Tobias Judin, Head of the International Department of the Norwegian Data Protection Authority.
ijiweiTalk Ep 248: Who to be responsible for drivers' privacy when cars get smarter?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 266: Indispensable "capillaries": small and medium edge data centers
- ijiweiTalk Ep 264: Why is gaming graphics card losing its cool?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 263: How do OEMs serve automotive chips?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 265: ChatGPT being the blockbuster, who's the investor behind the scene?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 262: Self-driving fights, who's the winner? Huawei, Baidu or Tesla?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 261: "Double faced" U.K. towards China: No to business, Yes to Investment