Gradually yet steadily, China’s memory business has become quite significant in the global industry. But how would Chinese manufacturers be further driven by technology escalation, and finally find a unique position in the supply chain? ijiwei Talk interviewed with Jim Handy, founder and general director at Objective Analysis, about China’s memory development. Handy is a respected semiconductor industry analyst, and also well known for his blogs (The Memory Guy and The SSD Guy).
ijiwei Talk EP96: Could Chinese companies thrive in the booming memory industry?
- ijiwei Talk EP112: How does SiC open a new chapter for EV?
- ijiwei Talk EP111: Should carmakers also make their own chips?
- ijiwei Talk EP110: why does 5G need small cells?
- ijiwei Talk EP109: fast yet expensive, do we really need 5G mmWave connectivity?
- ijiwei Talk EP108: The inevitable regionalization of machine vision system
- ijiwei Talk EP107: Qualcomm VS Mobileye, competition of ADAS finally begins