On October 7, the U.S. Department of Commerce updated the expansion of export controls to China, and where does the so-called "new" export control? Harry Clark, head of Orrick International Trade and Investment Team.
ijiweiTalk Ep 213: The new export controls are just "New Wine in an Old Bottle"
- ijiweiTalk Ep 230: Sony: Ambition and Aggression
- ijiweiTalk Ep 229: The marriage between chip manufacturing and image sensor is in progress
- ijiweiTalk Ep 228: How is the current image sensor being choked by the market?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 227: Can Chinese EDA suppliers simply copy the overseas EDA business model?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 226: Could Smartphones Take SLR Cameras?
- ijiweiTalk Ep 225: With CPU IP declining year by year, ARM is the one to blame